Friday, January 1, 2010

Top Ten Layouts of 2009




I did more scrapbooking this year than I have in the last few years and I don't mean to brag but I did some pretty kick ass layouts! So I am going to post my top ten here. Only I have 12 so... tied for tenth are:
Haunted Mansion - I really like the way this turned out and how many photos I was able to fit on it! I always love when I can use a charm on a layout. The journaling says October 2009 but this is really from 2007 - I corrected it on the actual layout but didn't bother to rescan.

Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters - Notice my low score on the game - I never get a good score but I have a lot of fun! I was really happy with the color combos on this one. Sometimes the printed paper greens don't always look good with the greens in the photos. I am happy with this one though and I especially like the space stickers - another plus is they were on clearance! I always love a bargain! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment