Sunday, April 29, 2012

Prince Ali! Handsome is he...

My favorite Prince,  Aladdin! I have posed with Al many times  - always a pleasure. This particular Aladdin was a sweetie, he asked about my day and told me a story about his  - which I already knew because I have seen the movie - but it was cute and in character. I was lucky this day because he was in the Oasis when I came off the Jungle Cruise. He had a handler with him but no line! I don't think people were even noticing he was in there - so bonus for me! :)


Background paper is Fancy Pants, the orange banner is DCWV, the yellow is Basic Grey Piccadilly, and the brown stripe is a scrap from K&Co. The small red letters are from Making Memories, the brown glitter stickers are Thickers. I have a box full of borders and I don't remember the makers on them, but, I think these two are K&Co. The red jewels are Queen & Co. Twinkle Goosebumps and the three round decorations down the side are Prima Flower centers but I like them on their own!

3 comments: