Sunday, June 3, 2012

Slamming out the layouts!

These are the rest of the layouts I did from the "SLAM" kit. I have to say when I realized I didn't have any more stuff left from the kit I had gathered I was kind of disappointed! I wanted to keep slamming out layouts. On the other hand - I was also getting bored with these papers. I have a few scraps left along with a fair amount of my alphabet stickers. The rest is gone! So I am calling this experiment successful and I am getting ready to gather a new kit! :) It did help me that I chose the pictures to scrap first. Then I got the pattern paper together with them in mind. I don't think it would have gone so quickly if I had looked for the pictures after or just put them on willy-nilly without any relationship between the pattern paper and the photos. But that's just me! :)






More good news! These layouts bring me to 31 for the year! I have finally finished Jumpstart January! Woo Hoo!!! Now I am on to catch up with my "one per week after January" goal. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment