Saturday, July 9, 2011

Dude!





Any Turtle Talkers out there? Turtle Talk with Crush! is one of my favorite things in Disney's California Adventure (DCA). For those who don't know - you go into the theatre and Crush comes to the window (he calls it the "Human Tank"). Crush does a few comedy bits and also takes questions from the audience. It is interactive with that particular audience so the show is different every time! Do not miss this when you go to DCA - it is in the Animation Building, to the right as you enter. There is not usually more than a 20 minute wait and that is if you get there right after a show starts and you have to wait for the next one. Plus there is plenty to keep you busy while you wait!



Now - about this layout - it is a bit ummmmm well FULL! Hard to believe I actually took some stuff off, right? I just kept finding things I thought would look good on it and added and added! The background paper looks less yellow in real life, but I am wishing I had chosen a yellow background because I think it looks good. The printed paper is Imaginisce Splash Dance Bathing Beauties, the polka dot paper is the reverse of the ocean scene. I used a bunch of ribbons and stickers from my stash. Marlon was cut from a valentine card (haha - I save and use EVERY THING!). I used a sketch from Sketch Savvy. It's an older one - but still great as all her sketches are!

No comments:

Post a Comment