Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Monthly Goal

My New Years Resolution was to do 78 scrapbook layouts this year. I planned to do one each day in January and then one a week for the rest of the year. Well - I have failed hopelessly at that but there is still time to save the Resolution! I am doing a Jump Start July - one layout for each day in July! I am not requiring that I do one a day, (no way since my work schedule will not allow that) just that by the end of July I have done 31. And then as many as I can each week after that until I am caught up. Sooo... I have 2 complete so far, two that are in process (the stuff for the layout is chosen it just needs to be arranged and stuck down on the paper) and I have ideas for three more rolling around in my head. I also just saw a really great page by
Susan
that I must scraplift! Hopefully, I will have something completed to post tonight! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great way to tackle your goal!! You can totally do it!

    ReplyDelete