Monday, May 28, 2012

It's Tough to be a Scrapbooker!

Well, I tried a new thing today - awhile back I purchased the video set of True Scrap from last year. True Scrap is a set of scrapbook classes that I guess runs as an all day thing originally. Shortly before that happened they offered access to last years videos for a discount price, which I bought. A gal called Shimelle who is a big deal in the scrapbook world offered a class called "Creative Stash Diving." You go to your scrapbook supplies and choose up a kit of things to use. Then you randomly cut up the patterned paper you have chosen and then you just slam together layouts until you run out of stuff. So - here are the three layouts I got done today:





They are all from Bug's Land in California Adventure! Most of the supplies are Bo Bunny, with some Cosmo Cricket mixed in. 

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun way to challenge yourself. You made great pages! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting idea....I'm not sure I could do it, but you really made it work :) Love all the bugs life stuff, you made it look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bugs land layouts!! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously you just "slammed" these layouts together...they look awesome.
    I thought I whipped some out last weekend, it took me all weekend (a long weekend at that) to get out 8 layouts.
    I need to try something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!!! I also love Disney. I'm kind of obsessed with going to WDW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice pages. They are all so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great layouts! Sounds like they came together quickly so many Shimelle is on to something! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. From the results of your pages, that looks like a fun challenge! Great work! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I think this is the first time I've visited your blog - very nice!

    ReplyDelete