Monday, January 16, 2012

Liam's Birthday - Jump Start January Day 8

My nephew's birthday is near Christmas - but his parents have made sure it is celebrated completely separately! This year the theme was Sesame Street. This is a two page 8.5x11. I used different papers from my stash and a bunch of stickers I have had for years. This was a scrap lift of Christmas Eve by carkareokequeen which is linked below.



I was going to finish up some more Christmas layouts but I was so excited doing this one, I think I will do a few more non - Christmas. Maybe I burnt myself out on Christmas! For my next layout, I will be scrap lifting Dumbo by joscie. Aside from the fact that it is digital and mine will be paper, I plan to copy it exactly! :)

Edited to Add: So I am viewing this and it looks like the background paper is red but it is not - it's orange. And it looks much better in person. :)

1 comment: